UK Indie rock band, The Vaccines, performed two super nights of gigs at hmv Empire Coventry this month to celebrate the release of their new album, ‘Back in Love City’.
We headed to the final gig to speak to fans about their thoughts of using the Tixserve-powered digital tickets at the event.
Here’s what they had to say.
How digital ticketing worked at the gigs
- Fans bought their concert tickets from the official hmv website and tickets were fulfilled using the 'HMV Tickets' app.
- Customers were sent an SMS with a link to download the free app and to access their digital tickets.
- To access the tickets, fans registered their account in the app simply by entering their name and mobile number.
After the Tixserve-powered app verified their device, fans instantly received their secure ticket(s).
What the fans loved most
- The tickets were secure, unlike paper tickets.
- The tickets appeared instantly the app .
- The app was easy to use and self-intuitive.
- Tickets were easy to transfer to friends and family.
- All the event information - start time, finish time, venue opens, etc., was clearly listed on the ticket for them.
- The lower part of the ticket provided event information, a live map to find the venue, and exclusive event content and media.
For any queries on our digital ticket solution, get in touch.