Tixserve has been shortlisted for The Ticketing Business of the Year Award at TheTicketingBusiness Awards 2023.
Since 2016, TheTicketingBusiness Awards have recognised leadership, innovation and achievement in the application of ticketing across sports, performing arts, music, cinema, live entertainment and visitor attractions.
The Awards judging panel for 2023 comprises:
- Sophie Beattie, Sales & Ticketing Director, Sonia Friedman
- Doris Beckmann, Administrative Director, Theatre Oberhausen
- Kyle Bell, Marketing & Partners Director, RhythmAndVines Co
- Tim Chambers, Managing Director, TJ Chambers Consultancy
- Mark Davyd, Founder, Music Venue Trust
- Damien Fulbert, Managing Director, Swiss Vapeur Parc
- Daniel Gidney, Chief Executive, Lancs Cricket / Emirates Old Trafford
- Hugh Gledhill, Interim Marketing Director, Layered RealityTM Experiences
- Cameron Hoy, Managing Director of Ticketek, TEG
- Eike Humpert, Head of Digitalisation, VfL Wolfsburg
- Une Jurkstaite, Head of Experience, YLT Arena Bristol
- Zac Leigh, CEO, Tixel
- Debbie McWilliams, Director of Live Entertainment, Scottish Event Campus
- Ian Nuttall, Founder, Xperiology
- Steve Rimmer, Founder & CEO, Tickets for Good
- Jack Rubin, Industry pioneer and Former President - Tessitura
- Thom Sellwood, Sales and Ticketing Director, Moulin Rouge! The Musical
- Jeanene Valentine, Sr. Director of Ticket Sales, San Diego NWSL
The Awards Party brings together industry executives (VIPs, nominees, judges, guests, as well as all the delegates of TheTicketingBusiness Forum) from around the world; a veritable Who's Who across the global sports, performing arts, music, cinema, live entertainment and visitor attractions sector.
TheTicketingBusiness Awards are organisers by Xperiology, the specialist events, training and advisory agency for the sports and entertainment facilities sector.
Xperiology also owns and organises many other leading industry events including TheStadiumBusiness Summit and TheStadiumBusiness Summit Design & Development Summit, as well as the industry's leading news service: TheTicketingBusiness.com and TheStadiumBusiness.com.